-WHAT TO EXPECT-
We have spared no expense to create a Halloween event that Charleston has never seen. Sinister Charleston features a premium all-inclusive bar, amazing and bizarre live performances, the Southeast's best party DJs, dance crews, incredible costuming and effects, variety acts, and state-of-the-art audio/visual elements.
Guests will be entertained by a non-stop line up of music and performances in areas inside and out while enjoying our all-inclusive bar and local cuisine. This experience was created to bring people together and provide Charleston with a higher quality and more comfortable option for Halloween. There are limited tickets, no lines, and no VIP Sections . . . because everyone is a VIP at Sinister Charleston.
DOORS OPEN - 8:30 PM
DOORS CLOSE - 1:30 AM
MEMMINGER AUDITORIUM | 56 BEAUFAIN STREET, CHARLESTON, SC 29401
Before You Arrive
- We work very hard to provide every detail possible about our events. Take a moment to learn about what is included in your ticket purchase and what guests can expect throughout the evening.
- We do not have VIP sections or limited access areas and have spared no expense to ensure that everyone is a VIP. You will have access to all areas, all performances, all entertainment as well as Sinister's premium all-inclusive bars and cuisine.
-BRING A PHOTO ID-
- Photo ID and printed E-tickets will be checked at the door.
- Please remember that this is a 21+ ONLY event. NO Exceptions
- Doors open at 8:30pm
- Please have your photo ID and Printed E-ticket ready for processing.
- All tickets will be scanned at the entrance and each guest will receive a wrist bracelet to enable re-entry.
-DRESS CODE / COSTUMES-
- Sinister Charleston encourages guests to wear costumes, but large and bulky costumes will NOT be permitted. Please be considerate of other guests when creating and choosing your attire. Most importantly, if you plan to wear a costume that will cover or shield your face, you will be asked to remove it at entry. ABSOLUTELY NO MASKS/FACE COVERINGS CAN BE WORN DURING THE CHECK IN PROCESS. We must ensure all guests are of age and confirm that the ticket you are using is yours.
- Due to our location in historic downtown Charleston, we DO NOT have or offer any parking options and parking can be limited on popular holidays. To view parking near the Memminger Auditorium, please click HERE.
-AT THE END OF THE EVENT-
- Sinister Charleston's doors close at 1:30 AM sharp.
- If you are unable to obtain safe transportation at the conclusion of the event, we will have staff assisting guests with obtaining safe transportation options.
- There will be numerous taxis, Ubers, and other forms of transportation available upon exit at the conclusion of the event.
We have a ZERO Tolerance policy for fighting and aggressive behavior of ANY kind. Sinister Charleston reserves the right to remove anyone from the event without re-entry if they are unruly / grossly intoxicated/ or abuse other guests. Any interference, disturbance, or heckling of any performers is prohibited and grounds for removal. Uniformed CPD officers will be on site for the entire event. We have never had an altercation and plan to keep it that way. Thank you for your cooperation!